FIELDTRIP TO NOORDA THEATER AT UVU TOMORROW. LEAVING SCHOOL @ 9 A.M. IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE OR ATTEND, CALL ME AT 801 373-8793 TONIGHT.
Sorry, but I had a meeting this afternoon and family life caught up with me! So I'm publishing now. Hope it isn't too late.
Started this morning making mini-posters of Benjamin Franklin's quotes. These are being hung to the left of our door. Thanks, Iver! We reviewed the new spelling system and labeled two sentences for grammar.
JOHNNY TREMAIN STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE THEIR MATERIAL READY TO PRESENT TO THEIR READING GROUPS TOMORROW. (Those not in the Tremain group are in another group: Katherine, Eric, Gavin, and William).
Because I attended the funeral of a good friend, I had a substitute teacher come in for the math hour. MATH HOMEWORK IS COMPLETING THE PACKET GIVEN TODAY. STUDENTS HAVE TWO DAYS TO COMPLETE IT. REMEMBER, EXERCISE 14 WAS FRIDAY'S HOMEWORK.
We worked more on our character descriptions. We added movement. Tomorrow we will be editing them as a group. Then we will illustrate them.
In History we read about the new taxes England imposed and the Boston Massacre. HOMEWORK IS TO FINISH THE LETTER ABOUT THE BOSTON MASSACRE. THE LETTER SHOULD TEACH THE READER ABOUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ASSOCIATED WITH THE MASSACRE, FROM AN AMERICAN COLONIST POINT OF VIEW OR BRITISH SOLDIER POINT OF VIEW.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.